With new organisers, a new dynamic format and a new dedicated components show taking place alongside the UK’s only woodworking show, W16 is set to be the most successful show yet.
But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what you can expect from your W16:
• Exhibition space for W16 will be the biggest yet reaching 11,000 sq m, up 15% on W14
• Over 200 of the industry’s most influential machinery and component names will be exhibiting at the NEC, increasing exhibitor numbers by 10% since W14
• 70% of exhibitors will be returning to W16 after a successful W14
• 30% of exhibitors will be exhibiting at W16 for the first time, offering visitors even more product diversity
• International interest has increased with overseas exhibitors making up 30% of the overall exhibitor list
• Visitor numbers are expected to reach over 8000
If all that wasn’t enough to encourage visitors to register attendance at the four-day event, the organiser has also designed industry-related seminars and three interactive zones – a Competition Zone, a Best Practice Zone and an Innovation Zone – to give visitors a unique opportunity to get up close with the latest products and technologies and to meet manufacturers and industry experts first hand.
A brand new components show completes the exhibition’s impressive new format. Designed to run alongside W16, Elements will exhibit the very latest hardware, décors, edging and materials from some of the biggest names in the industry. Companies including David Clouting, Surteco Group member Döllken, Hranipex, Ostermann UK, Finesse Designs and Symphony Coatings will be on hand to talk you through the latest product innovations, offering you an in-depth look at exactly what the industry has to offer.
Lisa Campagnola, event director, adds: “The new, interactive format and dedicated components show, Elements, has definitely contributed to the increased number of first-time exhibitors and international companies taking part in W16. We’re also seeing returning exhibitors increase their stand sizes in support of the show. The industry wants to be part of W16 and we’re confident you will want to be part of it too.”
W16 and Elements will be taking place from the 2nd-5th October at the NEC Birmingham. To register for the event, visit the website.