Showcased in the UK for the first time at its Surrey showroom, Trotec Laser presents its largest, most powerful flatbed laser cutter, the SP1500.
Designed with furniture manufacturers, joiners, sign makers and stone engravers in mind, this CO2 laser cutting and engraving machine is the perfect tool for demanding and versatile applications.
The 400 watt laser can cut through thick wood, acrylic, and plastic and has a robust flatbed which can handle large plates and sheet material. Plus, with the addition of the heavy load table, the SP1500 can process objects up to 50kg in weight, perfect for thick wood sheets, granite plates and marble tiles.
• 1500 x 1250mm working area, suitable for a full standard size sheet of acrylic
• 7.5 inch lens, perfect for cutting thick material
• Optional heavy load table for objects up to 50kg
• InPack Technology protects inner components, creating a virtually maintenance free laser
• Head mounted extraction removes debris whilst cutting
• Intelligent path control reducing cutting time
Demonstrations on this impressive piece of laser technology in Guildford are available now. In addition, personalised demonstrations on a range of Trotec’s flatbed lasers can be arranged at one of six additional showrooms throughout the UK and Ireland.
T 0191 580 1182