Kenyon Group, based in Oldham, is the sole UK distributor for H B Fuller Rakoll adhesives. Kenyon Group managing director, Ian Kenyon, explains that H B Fuller’s adhesives cover a wide range of market sectors and applications: “We like to say there’s a Rakoll adhesive for your gluing application.”
For 130 years, H B Fuller has been a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, with 15 manufacturing sites across the globe including just round the corner from Kenyon Group in Dukinfield, Cheshire.
“Kenyon Group has been supplying adhesives since 1979,” says Ian. “Over the years we have gained a wealth of knowledge relating to applications including architectural panels, caravan walls, roof and floor panels, engineered panels, marine panels, door manufacturing, insulation, flooring industry and furniture components, to name but a few!
“We are proud to be appointed as H B Fuller’s sole UK distributor for their range of woodworking adhesives, many of which are supplied under the proven and trusted brand name Rakoll.
“The complete range of Rakoll tried, tested and proven adhesives technologies are available from stock at a very competitive price. Let’s take a look at some applications and recommended Rakoll grades:
- Edgebanding with a PUR adhesive bonding veneer, melamine, polyester, HPL, PVC, ABS, PP to core boards – Rakoll PUS 550 T
- Edgebanding with an unfilled EVA hot melt bonding plastic edges PVC, ABS, PP, melamine, HPL, veneer to chipboard and MDF panels – Rakoll TE 562
- Edgebanding with a 10% filled EVA hot melt to prevent stringing – Rakoll Supermelt Professional
Kenyon Group has a huge range of edgebanding adhesives from cartridges for HolzHer to 200Kg drums of PUR adhesive.
- Lamination with a D3 PVAc – Rakoll ECO 3 polymerised and manufactured in Dukinfield, Cheshire
- Lamination with a D4 PVAc – Rakoll GXL4 keeps its characteristics/stability for the full duration of the products’ shelf life
- Lamination with a D3 PVAc formaldehyde-free formulation – Rakoll 4933
- Lamination with a PUR adhesive – Rakoll PUS 3500 or as H B Fuller likes to say HMMC – hot melt moisture cure…
- General assembly chair frame/carcass assembly with a D2 PVAc – Rakoll Express 25 D
- Rakoll Express DKN PVAc glue for dowelling – low viscosity adhesive suitable for low pressure automatic dowelling machines
- One component membrane press adhesive – Rakoll Smartpress Plus TG
- Two-component, water-based sprayable foam adhesive – SwiftTak L 12/052
H B Fuller’s range of adhesives is supplied under proven and trusted brand names such as: Rakoll, Rapidex, Swiftlock, Swifttak, Swiftbond, Icema, Helmitin, Swifttherm and Ipatherm.
These proven adhesive technologies deliver results, and Kenyon says it adds to that delivery on time across the UK from stock at very competitive prices with technical support available – a complete package from one source
0161 627 1001