Established in 1977, Gard Chemicals is a leading manufacturer of what it describes as a unique and comprehensive range of adhesive cleaners and release agents.
ISO registered to 9001/14001 Quality and Environmental Standards, Gard’s products have been developed to be highly effective with all grades of hot-melt, PUR and cold adhesives – they remove and then prevent unwanted build-up of glue deposits from all woodworking equipment.
The range covers all applications within the furniture and woodworking sector, including edgebanding, laminating/veneering and profile wrapping.
Ideal for plants and facilities which are experiencing difficulty in cleaning adhesives such as PUR, hot and cold glues, Gard is a knowledgeable partner with which to discuss matters. Common issues within the furniture and woodworking industries which Gard deals with on a daily basis include:
- Cleaning hot-melt pots
- Removing cured and uncured
- PUR adhesives
- topping hot-melt sticking to machinery
- Preventing PUR from adhering to surfaces
- Preventing adhesive from sticking to platens (hot/cold press)
- Glue application roller cleaning
- Panel edge cleaning
- Gard Adhesive Cleaners and Release Agents are NSF certified and fully compatible with all OEM equipment.